Our biggest joy is providing solutions to problems and getting people out of our office and back into doing the things they enjoy with the people they love.
We realized PT is not just for recovering from injuries...
Discover your potential!
Being proactive and seeking the advice of your Physical Therapist before a musculoskeletal issues occur can help you stay more physically active and possibly prevent chronic painful conditions from impacting your life.
- You go to the dentist twice a year to prevent cavities.
- You go to your primary care doctor once a year to screen for medical issues.
- What about an annual movement exam by your physical therapist to assess your overall musculoskeletal health and wellbeing?
Being proactive and seeking the advice of your Physical Therapist before a musculoskeletal issue occurs can help you stay more physically active and possibly prevent chronic painful conditions from impacting your life.
What are your activity goals?
- Planning a big trip? Need to walk miles around Europe?
- Want to get outside and hike the local trails?
- Want to keep up with the Kids/grandkids?
- Want to kick start fitness program, start running again?
- Want to improve your golf game?
- Want to continue to play tennis with a competitive edge?
Whatever your goal we can help...
Call today (858)675-1133 to find out more, let us provide the tools and support so you can flourish in the next year.
Read All About It...
Do You Know Your Movement Vital Signs - www.WaterPT.com
Are you a New Year’s Resolution Newbie - www.WaterPT.com